Allocation of the Grant from the Research Support Fund
In 2019-2020, Bishop’s University received a grant of $ 249,405 under the Research Support Fund program of the Federal Government. According to the program regulations, the fund must be used in the following five expenditure categories:
- Research Facilities: 14.8%
- Research Resources: 54.1%
- Management and Administration of Research: 27.2%
- Regulatory Requirements and Accreditation: 2.1%
- Intellectual Property and Knowledge Mobilization: 1.8%
The following chart indicates how the 2019-2020 grant was spent in each of the previous categories.