Allocation of the Grant from the Research Support Fund
In 2015-2016, Bishop’s University received a grant of $204,596 under the Research Support Fund program of the Federal Government. According to the program regulations, the funds must be used in the following five expenditure categories:
- Research Facilities: 14.2%
- Research Resources: 55.4%
- Management and Administration of Research: 28.7%
- Regulatory Requirements and Accreditation: 1.7%
- Intellectual Property: 0%
The following chart indicates how the 2015-2016 grant was spent in each of the previous categories.
There were no expenses related to intellectual property.