Allocation of the Grant from the Research Support Fund
In 2017-2018, Bishop’s University received a grant of $ 209,896 under the Research Support Fund program of the Federal Government. According to the program regulations, the funds must be used in the following five expenditure categories:
- Research Facilities: 14.4%
- Research Resources: 53.4%
- Management and Administration of Research: 27.9%
- Regulatory Requirements and Accreditation: 2.3%
- Intellectual Property: 2.1%
The following chart indicates how the 2017-2018 grant was spent in each of the previous categories.