Allocation of the Grant from the Research Support Fund
In 2018-2019, Bishop’s University received a grant of $ 237,019 under the Research Support Fund program of the Federal Government. According to the program regulations, the fund must be used in the following five expenditure categories:
- Research Facilities: 15.07%
- Research Resources: 53.63%
- Management and Administration of Research: 27.29%
- Regulatory Requirements and Accreditation: 2.25%
- Intellectual Property and Knowledge Mobilization: 1.76%
The following chart indicates how the 2018-2019 grant was spent in each of the previous categories.