Allocation of the Grant from the Research Support Fund
In 2016-2017, Bishop’s University received a grant of $202,547 under the Research Support Fund program of the Federal Government. According to the program regulations, the funds must be used in the following five expenditure categories:
- Research Facilities: 14.44%
- Research Resources: 53.37%
- Management and Administration of Research: 29.88%
- Regulatory Requirements and Accreditation: 2.11%
- Intellectual Property: 0.2%
The following chart indicates how the 2016-2017 grant was spent in each of the previous categories.