Your Library Account
Sign into your library account online to access these services:
- View checked out items and when they are due
- Renew items
- Check for overdue or recalled items
- View any holds placed on items and/or delete a hold request for items no longer needed
- View any fees owed
To access your library account:
Current Bishop’s students:
- Sign in to your library account using your Bishop’s username and password.
All other borrowers:
- You must have a library card with a borrower barcode. Visit the Library Learning Commons to obtain one. Faculty members need to have their account created.
- Once you have your library card with a barcode, set up your library account: select the “Login with a barcode” button. Use the 14-digit barcode on your ID card (begins with 21843), and select “set/reset password”. You will receive an email with a password reset link. The next time you want to check your library account, use your barcode and the password you have chosen.
Please see the Bishop’s Resource Guide – Your Library Account for a how-to video on this topic.
For further assistance, please contact the Library Services Desk at 819-822-9600 ext. 2605 or email.