Finding Items on Reserve
How to find material placed on Reserve by your Professor:
- Go to the Library’s homepage.
- Click on Classic Catalogue under the Research section.
- Click on the Course Reserves tab on the right hand side of the screen.
- You will get another screen, click on the drop down menu that has Keywords in it and choose Instructor Keywords.
- Enter the last name of your Instructor.
- If the Instructor has more than 1 course listed you will have to select the course.
- Click on the link to your course beside Reading List.
- Scroll through the list of books, click on the title of the book to get the call number and to check the status of the book.
- Write down the call number of each item that you wish to take out and take it to the Circulation desk along with your ID card.