Bishop’s University Online Application
We are now accepting applications for the Spring (May) and Fall (September) 2021 semester! Please select your intended start semester and then the form that best describes the desired program that you wish to apply for. Read each form description carefully to make sure you are selecting the correct form.
Some things to note before beginning your application:
- To successfully submit an Undergraduate, Graduate or Certificate application form, you must make a $65 CAD application fee (non-refundable). You will be asked to submit this payment via credit card at the end of the application, so have your information ready.
- After submitting the payment, you will have the option to upload any supporting documents with your application. If you do not have your supporting documents ready now, you can submit them to the Admissions Office via your myBU Applicant Portal (information below), as a PDF email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post c/o Admissions Office, or in person during our regular business hours at a later time.
- Visit our Academic Programs section for a complete list and full descriptions of all the programs offered at Bishop’s University.
How to chose the correct application form:
Undergraduate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree.
Graduate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to a Graduate Certificate, or Micro-Program, or Master of Arts (M.A.), or Master of Science (M.Sc.), or Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree.
International Exchange Application Form: for anyone who has received approval from their home university that is looking to apply for a one or two semester international student exchange on our campus.
Certificate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to an undergraduate level Certificate (30 credits).
General Interest Student Application Form: for anyone looking to register for courses without formally being in a certificate or degree program.
Intended Start Semester:
Spring (May 2021 – select Graduate and General Interest options only)
Fall (September 2021)
- Undergraduate Fall Application form
- Graduate Fall Application form
- Certificate Application form
- General Interest Student Application form
- International Exchange Application form
“myBU” Applicant Portal
Once an application has been submitted an applicant will receive their “myBU” Applicant Portal login information via email, usually within 3 to 5 business days. It is via the Applicant Portal that students can follow along the most up-to-date status of their application, upload any missing documents to complete their application file, access key resources and information about the university.
Application Dates & Deadlines (Fall semester)
March 15th – Deadline to submit supporting documents for Competitive Entrance Scholarships, Awards, and Bursaries.
April 1st – Undergraduate and Graduate Application Deadline for High School, CEGEP and Mature applicants.
May 1st – Undergraduate and Graduate Application Deadline for University and College Transfer applicants.
May 15th – Deadline to submit supporting documents to complete applicant file and be considered for Fall entry.
Note: Other dates and deadlines such as accepting an offer of admission, applying for residences, online registration, submitting final transcripts, etc. are included in the offer package and can also be found on our Newly Admitted Students page.
Have questions? Contact us directly at email@example.com or by phone at 819-822-9600 ext. 2680.