Bishop’s University Online Application
We are now accepting applications for the Winter (January), Spring (May), and Fall (September) 2020 semesters! Please select your intended start semester and then the form that best describes the desired program that you wish to apply for. Read each form description carefully to make sure you are selecting the correct form. Some things to note before beginning your application:
- To successfully submit an Undergraduate, Graduate or Certificate application form, you must make a $65 CAD application fee (non-refundable). You will be asked to submit this payment via credit card at the end of the application, so have your information ready.
- After submitting the payment, you will have the option to upload any supporting documents with your application. If you do not have your supporting documents ready now, you can submit them to the Admissions Office via email@example.com, by post c/o Admissions Office, or in person during our regular business hours at a later time.
- Visit our Academic Programs section for a complete list and full descriptions of all the programs offered at Bishop’s University.
How to chose the correct application form:
Undergraduate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree.
Graduate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to a Graduate Certificate, or Micro-Program, or Master of Arts (M.A.), or Master of Science (M.Sc.), or Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree.
International Exchange Application Form: for anyone who has received approval from their home university that is looking to apply for a one or two semester international student exchange on our campus.
Certificate Application Form: for anyone looking to apply to an undergraduate level Certificate (30 credits).
Intended Start Semester:
Spring (May 2020)
Fall (September 2020)
- Undergraduate Fall Application form
- Graduate Fall Application form
- International Exchange Application form
- Certificate Application form
Winter (January 2020)
The application for Winter (January) 2020 is now closed. The application for Winter (January) 2021 will open in May 2020.
Note: Once an application has been processed (normally up to 7 to 10 business days) an applicant will receive their “myBU” Applicant Portal login information via email. It is via the Applicant Portal that students can follow along the most up-to-date status of their application.
Have questions? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 819-822-9600 ext. 2680.