- Create a Bishop’s Admissions account by clicking on the purple “Create an Admissions Account” button in the upper right corner of this page.
- Once logged in, click on “Apply” to access the online application form.
- Complete the application form and submit it electronically.
- An application of $65 CAD for students studying within Canada or an application fee of $100 CAD for students studying outside Canada (payable by credit card) is required at the time of online application for all degree/certificate programs.
- Students applying for an exchange program from approved partner institutions do not pay an application fee.
- Submit all required supporting documents to the Admissions Office.
Bishop’s University – Admissions Office
2600 rue College
Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1Z7
*Unofficial documents submitted by e-mail may be accepted in order to make a conditional offer of admission. Official documents must be submitted in order to confirm any such offer.
- Track the status of your application through your Bishop’s Admissions account.
- Admissions files are assessed on a rolling basis, as soon as all required documents are received.
- Exceptions: Applications to the School of Education are reviewed in partnership with the School of Education and most offers for our education programs will not be made until January or February of each year. Applications for our Music programs also need to be evaluated based on their audition. Decisions for this program will not be made until both elements are reviewed.
|April 1||Fall (September) admission application deadline for residence guarantee.
Applications will be considered beyond this date for programs in which space remains.
|May 1||Fall (September) final admission application deadline.|
|June 1||Fall (September) acceptance of admission offer.|
|June 15||Fall (September) residence application deadline.|
|October 1||Winter (January) admission application deadline for international students, including exchange students.|
|November 1||Winter (January) application deadline for Canadian or Permanent Resident students.|
|December 1||Winter (January) acceptance of admission offer deadline.|
Please note that we will accept applications beyond our published admissions deadlines and will assess them as time and space in programs allow. Students may be advised to suspend or defer their applications until the next admissions term or cycle if programs are full or if they do not meet our minimum academic requirements.
Click the link below that best describes you to determine the admission requirements that apply to your situation:
Undergraduate (Bachelor) degree applicants
Canadian High School Students
USA High School Students
International Baccalaureate (IB) Students
Baccalauréat français (BACF) Students
A-level/British-Patterned System Students
International High School Students
College Transfer Students
University Transfer Students
English Language School Pathway Students