Home > Student Services > Sexual Assault > Report a Sexual Assault


Bishop’s has partnered with REES (Respect, Educate, Empower Survivors) to provide online reporting for sexual violence on campus.

REES allows members of our campus community to Create a Record of the incident and choose from multiple reporting options: Anonymous Report, Connect to My Campus, or Repeat Perpetrator Identification (RPI).

REES provides information about campus and community-based resources such as sexual assault centres, healthcare, and support services. REES can be accessed online anywhere, anytime. Go to https://reescommunity.com/campus and select Bishop’s University from the drop-down list.

About your Reporting Options with REES:

Create a Record

You can Create a Record without choosing a reporting option. Your Record will be securely stored in REES until you are ready to report.

Anonymous Report

An Anonymous Report allows an individual to share information about an incident of sexual harassment, misconduct or assault without identifying themselves, or identifying the person who has harmed them.

Connect to My Campus

Connect to My Campus allows you to reach out to the Sexual Agression Response Coordinator at Bishop’s to receive support, resources, and information, or discuss the formal complaint process.

Repeat Perpetrator Identification (RPI)

Repeat Perpetrator Identification (RPI) is a feature of REES that helps to identify a person whose behaviour has harmed multiple people. https://www.reescommunity.com/campus/

On Campus

The Sexual Aggression Response Coordinator

The Sexual Aggression Response Coordinator can be your first point of contact any type of disclosure of sexual violence. Our coordinator is a clinically trained social worker, and can receive formal complaints as well as provide confidential advice, education, support and resources to survivors of sexual violence.

Dominique Pelletier, MSW
819-822-9600 ext. 2695
MOD 15

Off Campus

Service de police de Sherbrooke

To report a sexual assault directly to the police, contact the police department to file a complaint in the Sherbrooke District. Please note that the Sexual Aggression Response Coordinator, or a member of CALACS (see Support Services Off Campus), can accompany you to the police station.

Service de Police de Sherbrooke
819 821‑5555


Legal Aid offers affordable legal services for low-income individuals. Information is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the office’s phone line. Services in French with some English.

225 King St. W. suite 201, Sherbrooke