First, verify if item(s) might have been borrowed or misplaced.

Advise the Security Department, ext. 711 or 819-822-9711. Give your name, the location and the nature of the theft. A report of the theft should be made in collaboration with the Security Officer. If possible, give the make, model and serial number of the stolen item.

Answer the questions of the investigator.

Items Belonging to the University

The Security Officer must report the theft to the police. An incident report form will also be completed.

Personal Items

The Security Officer will report the theft to the police upon request of the victim or ask the victim to contact the police personally depending on the circumstances.