Good day, Bishop’s and Champlain Campus Communities.
The Bishop’s Co-op board of directors has lots of exciting news to share with you!
Please welcome your new bookstore manager: Miguel Levesque
- We are thrilled to welcome Miguel to the position of General Manager; he started his position on Monday, May 6th.
- Miguel studied at Champlain for a period of time, so is familiar with the campus, and brings to the Doolittle’s co-op a vast experience in purchasing, sales and human resource management in the retail industry. His implication with event planning will also be an asset for the administration of the newly-created co-op.
- Miguel’s office is temporarily situated in Mackinnon 106 until further notice. He can be reached at email@example.com.
The official name of the co-op has been selected: Doolittle’s co-op!
- This name embraces the longstanding history of the Doolittle’s name on campus in the form of the student-operated convenience store, and reflects the co-op’s desire to maximize the benefits for students and other members with the newly-merged convenience store and bookstore.
- The next step is to choose a logo. Stay tuned!
The co-op bookstore will open in its temporary location beside the sports centre in mid-June.
- More information will follow once the precise opening date is confirmed.
- Please note that the existing bookstore will close on May 24th 2019, so there will likely be a period of time where there will be no bookstore available on campus.
- We would like to extend our thanks to Follett for collaborating with the University to provide an exceptional bookstore experience over the last nearly twenty years.
For any questions or inquiries you may have, please don’t hesitate to contact Miguel or visit the Doolittle’s co-op website.
We, your co-op board members, are truly thrilled to see this exciting initiative coming to fruition.