Dear Bishop’s community,
On behalf of the Maple League of Universities, we would like to invite you to attend the upcoming Maple League Presidents’ Panel.
Peter Ricketts of Acadia University, Jean-Paul Boudreau of Mount Allison University, Andrew Hakin of St. Francis Xavier University and Principal Goldbloom will be discussing the future of post-secondary education – with a particular focus on the role of a 21st century liberal education – in the context of COVID-19 and beyond.
The panel will take place on the BlueJeans platform on Wednesday, July 15th, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern.
The Maple League has been very active this year, as you can see from the year-end report now available by following this link: http://mapleleague.ca/2020/07/01/maple-league-year-end-report-2019-2020/.
We encourage you to review this document and the remarkable things that our colleagues – faculty, staff, students and administrators – have achieved by working together. COVID-19 has accelerated many projects and initiatives, and the guiding question that animates this consortium – what can we do together than we cannot do on our own? – has been answered in myriad ways as we grapple with the effects of the global pandemic.
We hope you are able to join the presidents on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. for this event.
If you have questions for the Presidents’ Panel, please submit them in advance to email@example.com.
Connection details are as follows:
Meeting ID: 8198229605
All you will need to participate is a webcam-equipped computer with internet access. Simply download the app using the link below, and enter the Meeting ID when prompted.
You can download the BlueJeans app here: https://bluejeans.com/downloads
- Download and open the Bluejeans app, or visit the URL below in your browser.
- When prompted, sign in as a guest. You will be asked to enter your name so others can identify you.
- Enter the Meeting ID provided above.
- You can customize any connection options on the following screen; the system defaults should work on most devices.
Alternatively, you can join the meeting using:
- A telephone: dial 1-888-240-2560 and enter the meeting ID when prompted, followed by the “hash” symbol.
- A room video conferencing system: dial 188.8.131.52 and enter the meeting ID when prompted.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Dr. Jessica Riddell, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Boultbee, Post-Graduate Fellow in Advancement and Communications: email@example.com
Please visit www.mapleleague.ca for more information.