Contact & Policy
Interlibrary Loans Contact Information
Library name: John Bassett Memorial Library
Bishop’s University Library
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke, Québec J1M 1Z7
ext. 2710 – ILL Technician
ext. 2608 – Reference Librarian
General correspondence e-mail:
DO NOT use this e-mail to send ILL requests.
- Monographs/Theses/Govt. Doc – Due date indicated on documentation (approx 1 month from shipping).
- Map collection/Reserves Material – Not available for ILL.
- Current issues and bound volumes of periodicals – Photocopies of articles supplied.
- Media materials (including videos/films/curriculum lab materials)/Special collections/Reference collections – Loaned at the discretion of the unit
Billing for the Lending service is issued semi-annually to all locations.
Rates are as follows:
- LOAN – $35.00; Non-Profit: $25.00; BCI, OCUL, CAUL: no charge
- PHOTOCOPY – $35.00; Non-Profit: $25.00; OCUL, CAUL: $5.00; BCI: no charge