Residence Storage Appointment Form
Please note that storage appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM and from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
- A limited amount of storage is available free of charge to students confirmed in residence for the 2019-2020 academic year and who have paid their deposit.
- Storage is limited to five items per residence student.
- All items must be stored in stackable containers (boxes, suitcases). No garbage bags, furniture or loose items will be accepted.
- Items are stored at your own risk and the university assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Residence Staff do not assist with any packing, moving or transporting of personal belongings. We do not supply vehicles, supplies or equipment. Plan on asking a friend for assistance if required.