Doolittle’s Co-op carries textbooks and course packs as well as reference material, office supplies, art supplies, branded clothing and a selection of books. Doolittle’s Co-op is the simple and convenient solution for Bishop’s and Champlain students.
Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Why should I become a member of Doolittle’s Co-op?
- To benefit from members-only savings.
- Because it’s my bookstore, as a member of the Co-op I’m an owner.
- Because I can participate in the governance of Doolittle’s Co-op.
- Because Doolittle’s gives back to the community.
- Because Doolittle’s Co-op offers job opportunities to students all year round.
- Open to everyone, I do not need to be a student to become a member.
- A membership costs $25, there is no renewal fee and it is valid for life.
- $10 of the membership fee can be reimbursed if I choose not to remain a member.
Before your first visit:
In order to speed up the processing of your membership and book purchases, we suggest that you fill in the membership application form before your first visit to the Co-op.
Student book order form (PDF)
For any questions or inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact Miguel Lévesque at email@example.com.
Information for Faculty
Books and course materials orders for the Fall 2019 Semester
Please fill-in our online order form. Once the form is completed and submitted, you will receive a confirmation of your request via email. We recommend using one form per course. Please be sure to include your detailed contact information.
Alternatively, you can also request books and course material in person at our temporary location in the building beside the Sports Centre or by calling us at ext. 2241.
Online orders will be available later this year. Visit this web page often to see news and updates.
We kindly ask you to send us your book requests before Friday, July 5, 2019 to ensure you have your books on time. However, we will continue to take orders past this date. Please note that European titles can take up to 6 weeks to be shipped.