- COVID-19 at Bishop’s University
COVID-19 at Bishop’s University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bishop’s University has grouped together the various frequently asked questions related to COVID-19 that our departments have put together. We wanted to make it easy for you to find the information you need.
June 30, 2020
Message to the graduating class of 2020
Chers membres de la cohorte de 2020,
Preventing Coronavirus (COVID-19) risks
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms: please consult info-santé by phone at 1 877 644-4545 before visiting the Bishop’s University Health Services clinic.
Recommended hygiene measures for everyone:
- Wash your hands frequently with warm running water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based disinfectant if you do not have access to soap and water.
- Observe the hygiene rules if you cough or sneeze, and cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce the spreading of germs.
- If you use a paper tissue, dispose of it as soon as possible, and then wash your hands.