Are you interested in fostering student success here at Bishop’s? Are you developing your own skills as a leader and reflective community-builder?
Apply now to be a Stadelman Fellow! This is a paid fellowship.
To be eligible, you must:
- be in first or second year
- express interest in fostering a campus environment that supports student success
- be available to work (flexible schedule) about ten hours a week
- be in good academic standing (not on probation)
Please send the following documents in a PDF format to Katie Bibbs, Academic Facilitator before February 28, 2021:
- Letter of intent: maximum 500 words about yourself (tell us what you think is important!)