John H. Price Sports & Recreation Centre
Recreation Activities Fall 2020
Registration is now open: September 8 to 20, 2020. See buy.gaiters.ca for more details.
- Registration fees will be fully refunded for any canceled program.
- Withdrawals before the first class are subject to a $5.00 fee.
- Withdrawals after the first class but before the second class are subject to a $10.00 fee.
- Withdrawals after the second class but before the third class are subject to a $20.00 fee.
- Withdrawals made after the third class will NOT be refunded.
- The Sports Centre reserves the right to limit enrollment or cancel programs.
- Inappropriate behavior during recreation and/or aquatic courses will not be tolerated.
- In addition, the Sports Centre does not reimburse entry fees and does not guarantee the resumption of activities canceled due to out of control circumstances (power outage, storm, pool incident).
Legend for rates:
SM: BU or CRC students and members of the John H. Price Sports & Recreation Centre
NR: Non-Sherbrooke resident
SR: Sherbrooke resident
CER: Cookshire-Eaton Resident (valid only for preschool and junior swim lessons)
“S” Parking permits allow members to park in the reserved “S” parking spots in front of the new entrance as well as in the P1 and P2 parking lots.
Permits are available at the Sports Centre Reception desk during opening hours.
4 months: $50.00
8 months: $70.00
1 year: $85.00 (Seniors $60.00)
A “Recreation” Parking permit allows you to park in the P1 and P2 parking lots during your registered course time frame. The parking permits cost $10/session.
- Permits are required and are monitored daily.
- Parking is free weekdays after 17:00 and on weekends.
For more information: 819-822-9600 ext. 2669