John H. Price Sports & Recreation Centre
- Registration fees will be fully refunded for any cancelled program.
- Withdrawals before the first class are subject to a $5.00 fee.
- Withdrawals after the first class but before the second class are subject to a $10.00 fee.
- Withdrawals after the second class but before the third class are subject to a $20.00 fee
- Withdrawals made after the third class will NOT be refunded.
- Refund request forms are available at the reception desk and must be completed in order to process a refund.
- Bishop’s University recreation centre reserves the right to limit enrollment or cancel programs.
Legend for rates:
SM: BU or CRC students and members of the John H. Price Sports & Recreation Centre
NR: Non-Sherbrooke resident
SR: Sherbrooke resident
CER: Cookshire-Eaton Resident (valid only for preschool and junior swim lessons)
Pay-as-you-go passes are available for all adult classes.
You can also purchase pay-as-you-go passes, good for 1 or 5 individual sessions of any of the adult classes offered. You can attend many of our popular recreation classes anytime they are offered, or mix and match, as you like! No reservation is required. Just show up, check-in, work out, feel better, and live well! Pay-as-you-go passes are available at the reception desk of the John H. Price Sports & Recreation Centre.
“S” Parking permits allow members to park in the reserved “S” parking spots in front of the new entrance as well as in the P1 and P2 parking lots.
Permits are available at the Sports Centre Reception desk during opening hours.
4 months: $50.00
8 months: $70.00
1 year: $85.00 (Seniors $60.00)
A “Recreation” Parking permit allows you to park in the P1 and P2 parking lots during your registered course time frame. The parking permits cost $10/session.
- Permits are required and are monitored daily.
- Parking is free weekdays after 17:00 and on weekends.
For more information: 819-822-9600 ext. 2669