B.A. Major in Management
The goal of this program is to complement the potential that students developed doing their primary major. Graduates of this program will be able to adequately manage projects in their own field and assume leadership positions more rapidly. As an example, students shall be able to:
- use team leadership skills and coordinate a project for an international NGO;
- use accounting skills and manage the operating grant of a food bank;
- use marketing skills and create an awareness campaign for a sport organization;
- use electronic commerce skills to promote and sell artwork;
- use basic finance skills to negotiate a lease contract for an art gallery;
- use entrepreneurship skills to build a business plan for a new museum; etc.
Get a solid and rich liberal education
Are you ready to BU?
Have questions about studying Business Administration at Bishop’s? We encourage you to contact us: email@example.com.