Graduate studies at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the Université de Sherbrooke
The Université de Sherbrooke is ranked among the top three universities in Canada for the global quality of services delivered to its students (Globe and Mail surveys 2012 and 2013). More specifically, the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences enjoys one of the highest graduation rates in Canada (top 5) for medical studies and is associated with internationally renowned research centres in neurosciences, clinical sciences, cancer, pharmacology, RNA, etc.
As a graduate student at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, you experience world-class science and enjoy great quality of life at a low cost. The Faculty recently created a competitive bursary program that could give you up to $15,000 for 2 years in a row at the MSc level and up to $19,000 for 3 years in a row at the PhD level.
You also receive innovative training:
- with a mentor or a committee
- with no or few mandatory courses
- with workshops in the following matters:
- research ethics,
- career info meetings, etc.
There are many good reasons to apply for graduate studies at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the Université de Sherbrooke:
- Pursue your studies in the same region as Bishop’s University
- Conduct advanced research in medical settings
- Receive financial support
- Improve your spoken and written French while attending seminars in English (assignments can be written in English)
- Become part of a research team
- Create a new social network
To learn more about studying at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the Université de Sherbrooke, email firstname.lastname@example.org.