Thinking about graduate studies? Students graduating with a BSc can then choose from several master degree programs (M.Sc.) and doctoral degree programs (Ph.D.) afterwards.
Graduate Studies at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the Université de Sherbrooke:
|Clinical sciences (popul. health, nursing, toxicology,|
mental health, biostats, geriatrics)
|Radiation sciences & biomedical imaging||x||x||x|
Advantages of the Partnership with the Université de Sherbrooke for Bishop’s students
The partnership between Bishop’s University and the Université de Sherbrooke has strengthened the bond between the two institutions and their faculty members, hence fostering scientific collaboration amongst researchers which have enriched teaching and research in both institutions.
Furthermore, undergraduate students from Bishop’s University with an average score of 75 percent and more, benefit from the same advantages as the undergraduate students from the Université de Sherbrooke when applying at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. They:
- Are eligible for a paid summer research training;
- Can apply to graduate programs;
- Can accelerate their transition from Master’s to PhD;
- Can benefit from the Studies Committee Program which provides students with mentors for their research project(s);
- Can apply to the Graduate Research Scholarships Program (www.usherbrooke.ca/medecine/scholarships/).
Studying at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the Université de Sherbrooke means:
- Using your mastery of English to undertake scientific studies;
- Developing highly recognized skills as a researcher;
- Learning to collaborate and communicate with a global perspective of human physiopathology.
Doctoral student in physiology, FMSS
Bishop’s University graduateScott Nugent