- Group of Research on Topology, Computation, and Imagery (GRTCI)
- The Parallel and Real-Time research group (PART)
- CMVP, a Process Algebra Based on Multi-Stack Visibly Pushdown Languages and Their Disjoint Operations, by Davidson Madudu, Stefan D. Bruda, and Md. Tawhid Bin Waez (January 2019, 32 pages).
- A Constructive Equivalence between Computation Tree Logic and Failure Trace Testing, by Stefan D. Bruda, Sunita Singh, A. F. M. Nokib Uddin, Zhiyu Zhang, and Rui Zuo (January 2019, 32 pages).
- 2014-003: Parallel Communicating Grammar Systems with Context-Free Components Are Turing Complete for Any Communication Model by Mary Sarah Ruth Wilkin and Stefan D. Bruda (November 2014, 41 pages).
- 2014-002: Context-Free Parallel Communicating Grammar Systems Are Not Linear Space by Stefan D. Bruda and Mary Sarah Ruth Wilkin (November 2014, 9 pages).
- 2014-001: An Approach to Stack Overflow Counter-Measures Using Kernel Properties by Benjamin Teissier and Stefan D. Bruda (May 2014, 31 pages).
- 2013-001: Parse Trees and Unique Queries in Context-Free Parallel Communicating Grammar Systems by Stefan D. Bruda and Mary Sarah Ruth Wilkin (April 2013, 16 pages).
- 2012-003: Arterial Input Function without Blood Sampling, a Probabilistic Approach. Proof of Concept and Application to Cardiac PET-FDG in rodents by R. Mabrouk, S. Prevost, F. Dubeau, and L. Bentabet (September 2012, 19 pages).
2012-002: superseeded by TR 2013-001
- 2012-001: A Distributed Architecture for Remote Service Discovery in Pervasive Computing, by Farzad Salehi, Stefan D. Bruda, Yasir Malik, and Bessam Abdulrazak (May 2012, 13 pages).
- 2011-001: Pumping Visibly Pushdown Languages by Stefan D. Bruda (May 2011, 7 pages).
- 2010-003: Exploring Height Fields: Interactive Visualization and Applications by Madjid Allili, David Corriveau, and Alvaro Villares (December 2010, 12 pages).
- 2010-002: Critical Region Analysis of Scalar Fields in Arbitrary Dimensions by Madjid Allili, Marc Ethier, and Tomasz Kaczynski (November 2010, 11 pages).
- 2010-001: Sublinear Space Real-Time Turing Machines Cannot Count by Stefan D. Bruda (July 2010, 4 pages).
- 2009-003: A Testing Theory for Real-Time Systems by Stefan D. Bruda and Chun Dai (October 2009, 16 pages)
- 2009-002: Model Checking Is Refinement: Computation Tree Logic Is Equivalent to Failure Trace Testing by Stefan D. Bruda and Zhiyu Zhang (August 2009, 17 pages)
- 2009-001: Unrestricted and Disjoint Operations over Multi-Stack Visibly Pushdown Languages by Stefan D. Bruda and Md Tawhid Bin Waez (May 2009, 12 pages)
- 2008-005: Collapsing the Hierarchy of Parallel Computational Models by Stefan D. Bruda and Yuanqiao Zhang (September 2008, 17 pages)
- 2008-004: A Digital Topology-based Method for the Topological Filtering of a Reconstructed Surface by D. Li and M. Allili (February 2008, 13 pages)
- 2008-003: A Sequential Monte-Carlo and DSmT Based Approach for Conflict Handling in case of Multiple target Tracking by Yi Sun and Layachi Bentabet (February 2008, 12 pages)
- 2008-002: Operational Semantics for a Concurrent Visibly Pushdown Process Algebra by Md Tawhid Bin Waez and Stefan D. Bruda (January 2008, revised May 2009, 16 pages)
- 2008-001: A Testing Framework for Real-Time Specifications by Chun Dai and Stefan D. Bruda (January 2008, revised October 2008, 13 pages)
The reports contained in this directory are included by the contributing authors as a mechanism to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical information on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors, despite their having offered this information electronically. Everyone copying this information must adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. Reports may not be copied for commercial redistribution, republication, or dissemination without the explicit, written permission of the Department of Computer Science.