Application Process

Application Process

Application Instructions for students from the USA
Application Instructions for International Students
Application Instructions for Exchange Students coming to Bishop's

Information for Dual Canadian citizens

For students who hold Dual Canadian citizenship who are coming to Bishop’s from outside of Canada (excluding the United States) please note that the Canadian government has imposed an extra step for entry into the country. Please become familiar with these new regulations as found at

For Dual Canadian-American citizens who hold a valid US passport and are coming to Bishop’s direct from the United States please note that you do not need a Canadian passport to fly to Canada. However, you will still need to carry proper identification and meet basic requirements to enter Canada as outlined on the CIC website as per above.

Health Insurance

All International and exchange students are required to have health coverage while studying full time in Quebec and for the full duration of their stay.

Browse the Health Insurance page for more information.