Master of Science (MSc) Applicants
- Completed undergraduate degree in a related field with high academic standing
More detailed graduate admission requirements are available on the appropriate departmental website:
Required Supporting Documents
- Proof of English proficiency. All applicants must submit proof of English proficiency. Consult the English Language Proficiency Requirements document to determine what, if any, supplementary documents you must provide.
- Copy of most recent university transcript
- Statement of research interests
- Copy of personal identification document(s). Consult the Personal Identification Documents page to determine what document(s) you must provide.
- Program pre-approval form (Computer Science or Physics) – optional