You are considered an exchange student for admission purposes if you:
- are currently registered at a university with which Bishop’s University has a formal exchange partnership agreement; and you
- are seeking to study at Bishop’s for one or two semesters with pre-approval to have the credits transfer back to your home university
Admission Requirements: General
- Strong academic standing at your home university
- Support of your home university for your proposed exchange
Admission Requirements: Program-Specific
Proposed exchange program must correspond closely with the field of study followed at your home university.
Required Supporting Documents: All Applicants
- Proof of English proficiency. This proof may take the form of a letter from a professor at your school attesting to your ability to study at an English-speaking institution.
- Copy of most recent university transcript
- Letter from home university supporting the proposed exchange
- Copy of valid passport