English Language School Pathway Students
You are considered an English language school pathway program student for admission purposes if you:
- meet all regular admission requirements except for English language proficiency; and you
- are seeking admission to or have been admitted to a University or Academic Pathway program at one of the English language schools with which Bishop’s University is a partner:
Admission Requirements: General
- Fulfillment of all regular admission requirements listed in the category that best describes your academic background.
- Successful completion of a Bishop’s University’s English language university/academic pathway partner program.
Admission Requirements: Program-Specific
View the program-specific requirements in the regular admission category that best describes your academic background.
Required Supporting Documents: All Applicants
- Copy of acceptance letter to a Bishop’s University’s English language pathway partner program.
- Copy of most recent academic transcript(s).
- Copy of personal identification documents. Consult the Personal Identification Documents page to determine what document(s) you must provide.
Additional Supporting Documents: Program-Specific
Applicants to Programs in the Department of Music:
- Letter of musical background
Details on both of the above are found in the Music Admissions Information Sheet.