Top 10 After 10
We are proud of the success of Bishop’s graduates, who have become leaders in business, education, science, community, volunteer service… in fact in every walk of life. We would like to honour and share in those successes. By highlighting our graduates’ achievements with prospective and current students, as well as fellow alumni, we will be able to demonstrate the quality of a Bishop’s education and instil pride among members of the Bishop’s community.
Top 10 After 10, which takes place every two years, is more than a recognition event; the University also wishes to provide networking, professional and personal development opportunities for members of this special group, while also facilitating mentorship among program members and others in the Bishop’s community.
Homecoming 2017: Announcement of Winners
- All graduates of the classes of 1996 to 2006 inclusive are eligible to participate in the 2017 edition of Top 10 After 10.
An Advisory Committee will manage the selection process, and will consider the nominees’ achievements with respect to:
- Personal and professional achievement
- Leadership within their community
- Vision and values
Inductees can expect to:
- be featured prominently in Bishop’s publications, on our website and in our media outreach;
- have their photos permanently displayed on campus as Top 10 After 10 recipients;
- attend a special ceremony and celebratory dinner on campus;
- share experiences and advice with current Bishop’s students;
- participate in Bishop’s activities (alumni and recruitment) in their respective cities;
- enjoy membership in this group for a period of five years from the year they are inducted.
Fill out the Nomination Form online to nominate yourself or a fellow graduate (deadline: Friday, April 21). Nominees will be invited to complete a short online application once the nomination period has closed.
Note: This year’s 10 inductees will be selected in June and notified in July, with the induction ceremony and associated events taking place in the fall.