Applying to Co-op
Who Can Apply to Co-op?
Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the Co-op program:
- be a full-time student in the Williams School of Business or the Department of Computer Science;
- have completed at least 15 credits by the end of the fall semester;
- have completed BMG191- Fundamentals of Workplace Preparation and Professional Development (Business students in one of the new programs only);
- have a cumulative average of at least 70% or expect to have a cumulative average of at least 70% after their first semester for first year students; and
- have a keen interest in learning outside the classroom.
When to Apply?
Anyone wishing to complete a co-op placement in the Summer 2018 must apply for the Co-op program by December 11, 2017 at 11:59 p.m., if not already admitted in the program.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Co-op Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.