Support for all the systems controlled by the department can be obtained by writing to ac.sp1448637783ohsib1448637783u.sc@1448637783tropp1448637783us-sc1448637783.
CS Help Centre
The CS Help Centre is located in J9, and provides help especially for questions related to first-year CS courses. Below are the hours as well as the Senior student on duty. You are all welcome to use this facility.
- Mondays 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Yannis Papadopoulos
- Tuesdays 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Marie Belisle
- Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Jinfu Ju
- Thursdays 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Qi Wang
At other times, the room is used by any Computer Science student as a “hangout” room, where they can have lunch (microwave, fridge, coffee machine provided!), socialize, spend time between classes, or plan for interesting activities in a respectful and collegial way!
A large number of senior students have a key to the room. If you want one,
- see the information on the Access Card and Key page of the Buildings & Grounds website,
- fill-in the form provided on the above web page,
- bring the form to the departmental chair for a signature.
Note that a deposit will be asked from you when you get your key from Buildings & Grounds.