Williams School of Business Students Take on the World.
Studying Business Administration at Bishop’s means a hands-on, experiential business education. Solve real-life marketing dilemmas, devise innovative and entrepreneurial solutions for local companies and start building your own business network, all while studying in the Williams School of Business. Our case-format courses and seminars as well as our interactive classroom settings provide a unique opportunity for students to discover their strengths and transform their weaknesses as they hone their presentation and writing skills in a supportive learning environment.
Choosing a university is a lot like finding the right job.
It's all about the fit.
Dr. Michael Teed
(Photo left to right: Sara Leblanc, editor of the Inspiro magasine, Jay Chen, David Monty)
After taking the 1st place at the Quebec Regional Entrepreneurship Competition, Zhenyi Chen also picked up the 1st place at the 17th Annual Québec Entrepreneurship Contest in Québec City with his project ApplyEdu, an online tool that aims to revolutionize the international university enrolment industry. Thank you to David Monty and the Dobson-Lagassé Entrepreneurship Centre for supporting and coaching him.
- SEED Portfolio: upper-year Finance students manage more than a half million dollar investment portfolio.
- Business students participate in a vast array of case competitions in all fields of study.
- Co-operative education allows students to alternate work and study, receive a competitive salary, and build their professional network.
- Small interactive classes where students have the opportunity to engage on an informal level with fellow classmates and professors inside and outside of the classroom.
- More than 80% of classes are taught by full-time tenured professors.
- 50% of our professors come from 9 countries other than Canada making our faculty complement a truly international one.