- Small, residential, undergraduate university
- Over 100 majors offered within 5 academic divisions
- Williams School of Business
- School of Education
- Division of Humanities
- Division of Social Sciences
- Division of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Language of instruction: English
ENROLMENT PROFILE (2012-13)
- Full-time undergraduate: 2,404
- Part-time undergraduate: 352
- Total undergraduate: 2,756
By Academic Division
- Business: 25%
- Education: 12%
- Humanities: 20%
- Social Sciences: 28%
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics: 15%
- Female: 56%
- Male: 44%
- Quebec: 44%
- Rest of Canada: 41%
- International: 15%
Students enrolled from every Canadian province and territory, and 52 countries world-wide.
40% increase in enrolment in the past 5 years
Average entering high school student in 2012 had an 84% average.
Average entering CEGEP student in 2012 had a 26 R-score.
Over 84% of students are active in club, varsity or intramural sports.
96% of students live within walking distance of campus.
- 1st and 2nd year class average size: 29.4 students
- 3rd and 4th year class average size: 19.4 students