2016 Income tax receipts are on your MYBU portal under the Financial tab “Income Tax receipts”
- T2202A – Federal tuition receipt.
- T4A – Federal receipt for Scholarship/Awards/Bursaries (only if you received one in 2016).
- R8 – Quebec Tuition receipt (only available to students who provided a valid SIN to the University).
- R1 – Scholarship/Awards/Bursaries (only if you received one in 2016 and provided a valid SIN number to the University).
- R31 is released if you lived in Residence or in one of the Bishop’s owned off campus houses in 2016.
If you did not provide a valid SIN (Social Insurance Number) and need an R8 – please allow 4-6 weeks for processing once we receive the number. You need to go to the Admissions Office on the second floor of McGreer to submit your SIN number.
***We do not recommend sending your full SIN number through an email.
No longer have access to MyBU and need your tax receipts? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth and the last 3 digits of your SIN number along with permission to email your receipts back to you as a PDF. The university prefers this type of correspondence from your BU email whenever possible.